Discussion topic: Sky Q box pixelation

This message was authored by Tedsterdog This message was authored by: Tedsterdog

Sky Q box pixelation

I am getting freezing and pixelation on the TV connected to the main SKY Q box. I have done all the things suggested online, like re-start, check the LNB status, it is not a weather issue or something in the way of my sky dish. The Mini Q boxes (3 of) don't pixelate and I've even tried changing the TV that connects to the main Q box and it still pixelated. I don't know what else to try.

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Sky Q box pixelation

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Tedsterdog
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tedsterdog This message was authored by: Tedsterdog

Hi

I have responded to your message and got help from a very helpful sky employee who, after we tried several things decided to send out an engineer. A team of two attended and replaced my dish which they said had rusted due to me living next to the sea. Unfortunately, I am still getting some pixelation- not as much as I was but it is definitely still there. I was going to phone to try to arrange for the engineers to return, however, I am unable to find a number to contact. Can you help.

Thanks

This message was authored by Austinored This message was authored by: Austinored

Hi @Addie15 ,

Can I get some help with this? I am having a similar issue, the picture seems to freeze with pixelation, it's the Q, not the TV. Possibly need an engineer too as I have an issue with TNT Sports HD channels in the wrong place, thanks 

Panasonic 50cx700 sky q 2tb, keep the 3d films, I am still watching those

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion