Discussion topic: Sky Q Mini Box pixelation

This message was authored by Nicsym This message was authored by: Nicsym

Sky Q Mini Box pixelation

I have recently moved address and set my Sky Q box and Mini Box up. The main Sky Q box seems to be working all ok, but the Mini Box all of a sudden is having live TV Pixelation problems. Also when i watch a recording on the Mini Box the pixelation is also happening. I have done the reset suggested solution on both Sky Q main box and then the Sky Mini Box in resetting them both. Also i have reset the Mini Box Networl settings to link up with the Sky Q main box. On top of this just in case, i replaced the HDMi cable on the Sky Mini Box to a very decent one. Unfortunately none of the above recomended changes to solve this probelm have worked. Is it time to call a engineer out from Sky to check if the Dish is set correctly, as this was already installed at the house when i moved into it, and not had an engineer come out to the new house since i moved 2 weeks ago over. On the main Sky Q box the reception is showing at 70% good reception.

Best Answers
Nicsym
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nicsym This message was authored by: Nicsym Answer

Re: Sky Q Mini Box pixelation

Nobody contacted me even though it was esculated 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Nicsym, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Nicsym 

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
Nicsym
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nicsym This message was authored by: Nicsym Answer

Nobody contacted me even though it was esculated 

Nicsym
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nicsym This message was authored by: Nicsym

Nobody contacted me after it being eaculated?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion