Discussion topic: Returning a Sky Q multiroom device

This message was authored by Dihlia This message was authored by: Dihlia

Returning a Sky Q multiroom device

Dear Sky,

As my subscription was downgraded a Sky Q multiroom device has to be returnedto Sky. Idealy, a Sky engineer would remove the equipment locally, but alternatively I could post it on AnPost office as well if Sky would make available for me a label to this end. I would be very grateful if Sky could guide me in this matter.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Returning a Sky Q multiroom device

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dihlia 

Sky don't collect returns themselves. Providing you’ve cancelled Multiscreen successfully Sky usually send out the returns packaging near the end of a cancellation period, [31 days for Sky Q / mini boxes], to the address that the account is registered at.

You can use any packaging as long as it’s secure and you may want to put a note inside with your account number and a list of equipment that is included. This link explains about how to receive an email with your return labels through Royal Mail.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

If you haven’t anything suitable contact Sky again and see if they’ll re-send. Keep your proof of posting very safe and indefinitely as Unipart, who handle the UK returns, don’t appear to be that well organised. Also, if you use Royal Mail’s collect from home service, keep a record of the tracking number.

PS: 
We are mainly customers here and you aren’t addressing Sky Customer Service, nor will they automatically contact you as a result of your post.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion