Discussion topic: Regular MR104 error code

This message was authored by Franski555 This message was authored by: Franski555

Regular MR104 error code

Hi

I keep getting an MR104 error on my mini box in the mornings. It is on active standby, has mesh network and has Wi-Fi turned off (as has Q box). Turning off the router doesn’t work. The only fix is to turn off and on the Q box and it will then reconnect. I have Sky broadband. This mini box has a habit of glitching early am and mid pm, although I’m not sure this is related (Q box doesn’t glitch). Do you think there’s an issue with the box itself?

Thanks for any advice.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Re: Regular MR104 error code

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried doing a reactivate through the home/settings menu on the mini?

Could be a box issue but doesn't seem likely.

Franski555
Topic Author
This message was authored by Franski555 This message was authored by: Franski555

That is always my first attempt to get the box to reconnect to the Q box, but sadly it never works. Thus having to go and restart the Q box. Q box is in active mode.

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Never found active mode vs Eco helped me. Is the Q box definitely still working and hasn't locked up when this happens?

Franski555
Topic Author

Q box has always been ready to go with no issues. I just can't work out why this keeps happening. It can settle but then rears its ugly head again a while later. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion