Discussion topic: Re-use old satellite dish with new Sky Q contract

This message was authored by SteveClacton This message was authored by: SteveClacton

Re-use old satellite dish with new Sky Q contract

I am an ex Sky customer who had a satellite dish and Sky Q installed 2 years ago. I cancelled the contract at expiry and returned the Q box, but obviously still have the dish.  Assuming Sky still offer Sky Q packages, what are installation charges when I already have a dish? Many thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Re-use old satellite dish with new Sky Q contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SteveClacton wrote:

I am an ex Sky customer who had a satellite dish and Sky Q installed 2 years ago. I cancelled the contract at expiry and returned the Q box, but obviously still have the dish.  Assuming Sky still offer Sky Q packages, what are installation charges when I already have a dish? Many thanks.

Hi @SteveClacton 

There are no specific dish installation charges for Q .

Best to see what deal you can negotiate directly by speaking to Sky.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Re-use old satellite dish with new Sky Q contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SteveClacton 

If and when you contact Sky to re order Sky Q remember to tell them you will need a new viewing card if you happened to return your original card with your Sky Q box. They will probably assume you kept it. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion