Discussion topic: Re: Satellite Signal only working after rebooting

This message was authored by Cabrio4 This message was authored by: Cabrio4

Re: Satellite Signal only working after rebooting

We have exactly the same problems with connectivity, especially between 9.00pm and 10.00pm, but we already have SkyQ.  We constantly have to reboot, which sometimes works, sometimes not. Usually the problem has gone by the following morning, only to return at points during the day and evening.

Furthermore, even more bizarrely, if we open our back door, the mini sky Q box we have in the dining room drops the connection immediately. Sometime it returns in a minute or two, sometimes not. I wonder if anyone has come across this before?

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Satellite Signal only working after rebooting

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cabrio4 wrote:

We have exactly the same problems with connectivity, especially between 9.00pm and 10.00pm, but we already have SkyQ.  We constantly have to reboot, which sometimes works, sometimes not. Usually the problem has gone by the following morning, only to return at points during the day and evening.

Furthermore, even more bizarrely, if we open our back door, the mini sky Q box we have in the dining room drops the connection immediately. Sometime it returns in a minute or two, sometimes not. I wonder if anyone has come across this before?

Try posting in the Sky Q forum !!!!

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion