Discussion topic: Re: Alibi on demand not available

This message was authored by Jules661 This message was authored by: Jules661

Re: Alibi on demand not available

I am on the Sky Signature package and have tried to download Murdoch Mysteries Series 17 on Alibi, and it says I have to upgrade, but upgrade to what ?  I was trying to download on the SD channel as I don't have HD, any idea why I cannot download, not done on box sets either, done on voice control 

TIA 

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jules661 wrote:

I am on the Sky Signature package and have tried to download Murdoch Mysteries Series 17 on Alibi, and it says I have to upgrade, but upgrade to what ?  I was trying to download on the SD channel as I don't have HD, any idea why I cannot download, not done on box sets either, done on voice control 

Sky+ (the forum you have posted to) does not have voice control, I'm guessing you've osted to the wrong forum 😞

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jules661 wrote:

TIA 

Hi @Jules661 

If you do not have the Optional HD pack you need to change the Download to SD in All Formats (as HD is the default setting).
So that you do not need to do this every time it’s best to change your Download preference to SD in Home - Settings - Setup - Preferences.
This needs to be done on the main Q box.
Then if you want to download any HD content from free to air channels (BBCHD ,ITVHD etc) you can select HD in the All formats tab of the content . This will change the format for that particular download only but still leave your format to SD in preferences.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion