Discussion topic: Purchased movie not downloading

This message was authored by awaism05 This message was authored by: awaism05

Purchased movie not downloading

I recently joined sky and was gifted one free movie to choose for buy and keep. 
I chose the dark knight and purchased this and this is now in my purchased section in recordings. However when I tried to download on many occasions it keeps coming up with a message at the top of my screen saying error downloading because of a technical issue please try again later. I have tried later on multiple occasions and the same message keeps coming up. I've tried restarting the sky box and my Wi-Fi router aswell which has made no change and also my storage is almost empty so that can't be an issue either. What am I ssupposed to do? Is this an issue with other people too or is sky just lying about this free movie and not letting me download it.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Purchased movie not downloading

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

hi @awaism05 

Unfortunately I suspect you are experiencing a problem that many people seem to be - there are a few discussions but I think this is the main one :

https://community.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/SkyQ-Download-Failed-Item-Unavailable/td-p/3850296

awaism05
Topic Author
This message was authored by awaism05 This message was authored by: awaism05

Re: Purchased movie not downloading

@nigea99 Thanks

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion