Discussion topic: No mini box delivered

This message was authored by Jamieelland This message was authored by: Jamieelland

No mini box delivered

I ordered a sky Q mini box on Friday 21st June I was told I would get it next day and it hasn't come? He also said he booked an engineer for next month which I told him several times I didn't want I just want the mini box (which I paid for up front) 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: No mini box delivered

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jamieelland  Your post has been moved from the SKy+ forum as you've posted you have SKy Q.  What does your order tracking show?  

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Jamieelland
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jamieelland This message was authored by: Jamieelland

Don't have a tracking number 

@Jamieelland  You should still be able to track any order through your account https://www.sky.com/ordertracking

Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Jamieelland wrote:

I just want the mini box (which I paid for up front) 

@Jamieelland 

Just to point out you paid a connection/admin fee. Mini boxes are the same as Sky Q boxes and are only loaned to you for the duration of your Q subscription or Multiscreen subscription. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Jamieelland
Topic Author

I clearly said on the phone I done want an engineer I just want the sky Q mini box sending out so I can plug it in 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Jamieelland 
In case you aren’t aware this is a customer to customer forum and you’re not contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here.

Have you checked the tracking on the link provided above by @GD1 ?

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

@Jamieelland wrote:

I clearly said on the phone I done want an engineer I just want the sky Q mini box sending out so I can plug it in 

You're not talking to Sky but to fellow customers.

Jamieelland
Topic Author

Yes doesn't really tell me anything I was told I'd get the box next day but nothing 

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

@Jamieelland wrote:

Yes doesn't really tell me anything I was told I'd get the box next day but nothing 

Hi @Jamieelland   It sounds like you need to contact Sky, nobody can help you here.

This message was authored by PJM19581 This message was authored by: PJM19581

I ordered an additional SKYQ minibox on 9 June 2024 and it hasn't arrived. But the payment is on my next invoice. When I try the track my order link it just tells me that the engineer is calling to install it on 5 July. Am I correct in thinking that the minibox should have been sent direct to me and not to the engineer?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion