Discussion topic: Netflix sky q

This message was authored by Mcmc1 This message was authored by: Mcmc1

Netflix sky q

Hi - I get Netflix on 2 devices with sky q - I was wondering if it's possible that the 2 devices can be say a fire stick and iPad in the house and not tied to the sky q app on the sky q box? Does anyone know if that's possible to do? Can I sign up then log out of the app on the sky q box? TIA 

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Netflix sky q

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mcmc1 wrote:

Hi - I get Netflix on 2 devices with sky q - I was wondering if it's possible that the 2 devices can be say a fire stick and iPad in the house and not tied to the sky q app on the sky q box? Does anyone know if that's possible to do? Can I sign up then log out of the app on the sky q box? TIA 

hi @Mcmc1 

The limit is just current devices and & can be any device with the app - you don't need to log out of an app just not use it when using the other device(s)

BTW Although I only use one at a time I use it on my Tv's own app, Firesticck & Tablet rather than though  SKY Q (after it was set up via SKY Q).

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Yes, you can use it on anything. It's simultaneous devices (and location) they limit.

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Chodley wrote:

Yes, you can use it kn antthibg. It's simultaneous devices (and location) they limit.

????🤓

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

@oldfella wrote:

@Chodley wrote:

Yes, you can use it kn antthibg. It's simultaneous devices (and location) they limit.

????🤓

I have no idea what you're referring to 😉

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion