Discussion topic: My account

This message was authored by Noogley1972 This message was authored by: Noogley1972

My account

Have yous any deals on at the minute £71 is to expensive.  I can't afford this at the minute and it going up another £3-50 not a chance I'm with yous 18 years 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: My account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Noogley1972 
You aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is a customer to customer forum where we try to help each other.

If your discount has ended you will need to contact Sky to try to negotiate a new deal which will require another 18 month minimum term contract. Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount so if you’re offered something acceptable you need to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available when you call back.

You can either call Sky or use the following link
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Noogley1972
Topic Author
This message was authored by Noogley1972 This message was authored by: Noogley1972

@Noogley1972 wrote:

Have yous any deals on at the minute £71 is to expensive.  I can't afford this at the minute and it going up another £3-50 not a chance I'm with yous 18 years 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Noogley1972 

You have copied your own question again which has been replied to. You can't get a discount or renew a subscription via the forums. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion