Discussion topic: My Paramount App won’t work

This message was authored by NJS99 This message was authored by: NJS99

My Paramount App won’t work

All of a sudden after it was working earlier I can't scroll my profiles on the Paramount Plus app and therefore can't use it. On my desktop it's fine but on both TV's it won't work!

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: My Paramount App won’t work

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@NJS99 wrote:

All of a sudden after it was working earlier I can't scroll my profiles on the Paramount Plus app and therefore can't use it. On my desktop it's fine but on both TV's it won't work!

Hi @NJS99 

Have you tried rebooting your Main Q box.

To reboot press Standby on your Sky Q remote (if the box responds to the remote), and then switch off and unplug at the mains.
Wait at least 30 secs and then Plug back in and switch your Sky Q box back on at the mains.
Wait for the on screen instructions to disappear and the front led to turn Amber. Then wait for 30 secs before you press Home on your Sky Q remote or if this is not working press the standby button on the front of the Q box (Amber led)

note: some features may take up to 5 minutes to return.

NJS99
Topic Author

Yes this was the first thing I tried!

This message was authored by Martin+cork This message was authored by: Martin+cork

Can’t get passed profile page on paramount plus

Unable to access any paramount plus programmes as the profile avatars appear but I am unable to click on them

This message was authored by Barnet101 This message was authored by: Barnet101

Cant open profile on paramount plus app

When i open paramount plus. Profile page comes up but no profiles will highlight or open   nothing happens when i press any button on remote

This message was authored by TessN22 This message was authored by: TessN22

Paramount not loading

Paramount plus not loading anyone else having issues

This message was authored by AB+Dunfermline This message was authored by: AB+Dunfermline

Have you solved this. I am having the same problem. Stuck on profile page.

This message was authored by 1346 This message was authored by: 1346

Paramount + App

Is anyone else having problems with Paramount +?

When I try to open the app it gets stuck on the first screen and won't respond to my remote.

The app itself is loading, but won't get past the choose user screen on one box and the acknowledge T&Cs screen on the other.

This message was authored by Lucy2017 This message was authored by: Lucy2017

I'm having exactly the same problem.  I have also rebooted/reset the box.

Last night I was able to get into the app and start a show, but the whole thing crashed after about a minute, so I did a reset this morning and everything was working fine.

I've just gone in now and can't get passed the 'Who's Watching?' page.  I've done another reset and still getting the same thing.

NJS99
Topic Author

No, still won't work on my TV. Only work on a web browser!

This message was authored by Sdug This message was authored by: Sdug

Re: Can’t get passed profile page on paramount plus

Same here. It was fine yesterday 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Cant open profile on paramount plus app

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Thank you for letting me know you are experiencing an issue with the Paramount + app. I will escalate this to the teams to investigate. 

Can you confirm if the issue is still present today?

Do other apps work fine and load?

Thanks 

Kirsty

Community Manager
This message was authored by AB+Dunfermline This message was authored by: AB+Dunfermline

For me the issue seems to have resolved itself today. All other apps are working fine.

This message was authored by Sdug This message was authored by: Sdug

Just checked and it's seems to be working again 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion