Discussion topic: Moving sky box

This message was authored by jomouse68 This message was authored by: jomouse68

Moving sky box

Wanting to move sky box across room sky have agreed to move it coming 15th may - man mentioned they might not be able to relocate it, now I didn't thinking that but then also got me thinking which I'm not happy about, our council have recently put insulation on the house and we were told no drilling into the walls my question is will sky need to drill in or can they just add to exsisting cable within the house? and I'm honestly against getting sky stream ant advice thank you 

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Moving sky box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jomouse68 wrote:

Wanting to move sky box across room sky have agreed to move it coming 15th may - man mentioned they might not be able to relocate it, now I didn't thinking that but then also got me thinking which I'm not happy about, our council have recently put insulation on the house and we were told no drilling into the walls my question is will sky need to drill in or can they just add to exsisting cable within the house? and I'm honestly against getting sky stream ant advice thank you 

@jomouse68 Speak to the engineer when they come and explain the situation they may just extend the cables if they are not keen on doing that then you can but satelitte extension cables yourself from many online retailers 

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion