Discussion topic: ITVX on Sky Q issue

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

ITVX on Sky Q issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi All.                                                                                                                                                                                              I have recently been having issues with the itv X app on SKY Q, whenever I leave the app via the back button, the screen goes blank, and the SKYQ box becomes unresponsive for around 40 sec then returns back to normal?

I must admit I only use the app occasionally, but this has been happening for around a month.

Does any of you see this on their Q boxes?

No other app does this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: ITVX on SkY Q issue

@Quoman7 wrote:

Hi All.                                                                                                                                                                                                              I have recently been having issues with the itv X app on SKY Q, whenever I leave the app via the back button, the screen goes blank, and the SKYQ box becomes unresponsive for around 40 sec then returns back to normal?

I must admit I only use the app occasionally, but this has been happening for around a month.

Does any of you see this on their Q boxes?

No other app does this?

Yes that's the same here. @Quoman7 

I rarely use the App  here as well as can't stand the continuous Ads

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Hi @Quoman7   Clearly a general problem, but no need to wait, simply hit the Home button. At least the Home button works on mine.

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Same issue here @Quoman7 

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
Quoman7
Topic Author
This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Hi @MightyQuinn Thanks for the heads up. I will try that later, even so I think pressing the back button should have the same effect as the home button?? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Re: ITVX on Sky Q issue

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for bringing this to our attention @Quoman7 

I've raised the issue with our support teams and will let you know once we hear back 👍

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion