Discussion topic: I have cancelled multiroom but have not received a package to return my box.

This message was authored by NatalieMc2 This message was authored by: NatalieMc2

I have cancelled multiroom but have not received a package to return my box.

I have cancelled multiroom but not received a package to return my box. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

Re: I have cancelled multiroom but have not received a package to return my box.

@NatalieMc2 wrote:

I have cancelled multiroom but not received a package to return my box. 

How long ago did you request it? It can take several weeks before returns packaging is sent out. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: I have cancelled multiroom but have not received a package to return my box.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@NatalieMc2 
If you’ve successfully cancelled your Multiscreen subscription Sky should send out returns packaging near the end of the cancellation period, [31 days for Sky Q box(es)], to the address that the subscription was registered at. 

You can use any packaging as long as it’s secure and you may want to put a note inside with your account number and a list of equipment that is included. This link explains about how to receive an email with your return labels through Royal Mail.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

If you haven’t anything suitable contact Sky again and ask if they’ll re-send. Keep your proof of posting safe and indefinitely and if you use Royal Mail’s collect from home service, keep a record of the tracking number.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion