Discussion topic: Hisense picture issue

This message was authored by judette This message was authored by: judette

Hisense picture issue

Hi, I've recently purchased a new Hisense Uled 65U8KQTUK TV, 2023 model ans I'm having really bad picture issues with my sky q box. I'm pretty confident sky q is the cause because it never seems to do it using the built in apps. Regularly the screen will go really weird and stutter a lot. It doesn't need to be fast moving motion.  Even very slow scenes will do it. Im unsure if it's just a simple issue with my settings. I'm plugged in to the 60hz HDMI plug on the TV using a good quality 8k hdmi cable. The Sky Q settings are on 2160p 10 bit. I've added a screenshot of the issue 

Screenshot_20240114_204146_Gallery.jpg

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Hisense picture issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Looks like poor satellite reception.

Do downloads work?

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
judette
Topic Author

Hi, no. Some downloads are much worse. I've been watching live snooker tonight and it's done it about 4 or 5 times. Ive also downloaded a series that we've been watching, and it does it every few minutes or so. I've reset all the picture settings to factory and its not helped. It's starting to get really frustrating.  

If I watch Prime or Netflix through Sky, it's totally fine. 

judette
Topic Author

So a little more information. 

I can watch netflix, prime or any other app through sky q and the picture is always perfect. I can watch apps directly through my tv and again, the picture is always perfect. 

The issue is only present when watching live TV or downloads with sky q. So it makes sense it's a sky q issue, not a tv issue. 

Anyone any ideas??

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion