Discussion topic: Faulty mini box

This message was authored by Pete+Korba This message was authored by: Pete+Korba

Faulty mini box

Hi . I've had a problem with one of my sky mini boxes for a year or so, I have mentioned it a few times while talking to other Sky representatives but they said I would have to talk to the costumer service. The box has stopped working on many occasions and I've had to look online to see how to reset it. The voice control doesn't work and sometimes you can be stood 10 mins waiting to get onto a app. I know what you'll say "bad internet connection" it's not that , I've swapped boxes around but it's still the same box that is playing up. I've lived with it like this for over a year and I probably would of left it a bit longer but now the daughter had lost the remote for the mimi box I thought I might as well sort out this box problem at the same time. What I want is a mini box replacement and a new remote. I can send the faulty one back to you. 
Also can you let me know what internet connection we have? We don't think it's very fast. 
many thanks Pete

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Faulty mini box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pete+Korba wrote:

Also can you let me know what internet connection we have?

You're not talking to Sky here.  It's a customer to customer forum.

It's more likely the connection between mini and main isn't strong enough.  Sky can provide extenders if you call them.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion