Discussion topic: Disney Plus

This message was authored by Anita07 This message was authored by: Anita07

Disney Plus

I cannot log into Disney Plus.

I have re subscribed through Disney and not sky.

when I have tried to login on the telly - it just will not let me. I have spoken with a sky rep at a shopping centre and they said it's because I haven't got the right box - but Iv watched Disney + on this box before.

How do I login?

Kind Regards 

All Replies

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: Disney Plus

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anita07 wrote:

when I have tried to login on the telly - it just will not let me. I have spoken with a sky rep at a shopping centre and they said it's because I haven't got the right box - but Iv watched Disney + on this box before.

How do I login?

Kind Regards 

Hi @Anita07 

1. Launch the Disney+ app on your smart TV or TV-connected device.
  2. Select Log In.
  3. Visit DisneyPlus.com/begin from a computer or mobile browser. ...
  4. Enter the 8-digit code that appears on your TV screen.
  5. Follow the prompts to log into your Disney+ account on your computer or mobile device.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
This message was authored by shilpipathak530 This message was authored by: shilpipathak530

Here are the steps on how to do this:

Subscription Sign-up: If you’re a new subscriber, head to www.disneyplus.com and sign up for an account. Once you’ve completed the subscription process, you’ll receive an 8-digit code to link your device.

Open the Disney+ App: Access your smart TV, streaming device, or mobile app store to download the Disney+ app. Install it and open the application.

Select "Login": Look for the option that says "Login" or "Sign In" on the Disney+ app’s welcome screen. Click on it to proceed.

Enter the 8-Digit Code: You’ll be prompted to enter your login credentials or link your device. Choose the “Enter Code” option. A field will appear where you can input the 8-digit code you received during the subscription process on the website.

Complete the Process: Once you’ve entered the code, follow any additional prompts to finalize the process. This usually involves signing into your Disney+ account or creating a new account if you’re a first-time user.

Enjoy Disney+: After the successful entry of the 8-digit code and completion of the linking process, you should be ready to explore the magical world of Disney+! Browse through your favorite movies, series, documentaries, and more.

Remember, the steps might slightly differ depending on the device you're using, but generally, the process remains similar across platforms. Always ensure a stable internet connection during this setup.

By entering the 8-digit code at www disneyplus com, you’re enabling your device to access your Disney+ subscription. This process allows you to stream content seamlessly across various devices once they are linked to your account.

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anita07 wrote:

How do I login?

Kind Regards 

@Anita07 is the problem that you are entering yoor login details and they are not accepted or you cannot enter your login details 

If its you cannot enter your login details when you have the Disney+ app open press the center button on the remote this should bring up a keyboard to allow yu to enter your details 

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by samhatter This message was authored by: samhatter

To activate Disney+ on your device, begin by opening the Disney+ app on your smart TV, gaming console, or streaming device. Navigate to the sign-in option and log in to your Disney+ account. You will receive an activation code that you should note down. On a computer or mobile device, open a web browser and go to disneyplus.com/begin. Sign in to your Disney+ account if you aren’t already signed in. Enter the activation code you received from your device into the designated box on the activation page and follow any additional prompts to complete the activation process. Once this is done, your device will be linked to your Disney+ account, allowing you to access the full range of Disney+ content.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion