Discussion topic: Discovery +

This message was authored by TvMan2023 This message was authored by: TvMan2023

Discovery +

I wanted to watch D+ last night but I had to pay. having check my account I can see that I cancelled D+ this year. I think there's some confussion here as I think there are different levels of D+. I paid to watvh the French Open Tennis Championships which is covered by D+ does anyone how many subscriptions there are for D+?

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Discovery +

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@TvMan2023 wrote:

I wanted to watch D+ last night but I had to pay. having check my account I can see that I cancelled D+ this year. I think there's some confussion here as I think there are different levels of D+. I paid to watvh the French Open Tennis Championships which is covered by D+ does anyone how many subscriptions there are for D+?

Hi @TvMan2023 

If you have Sky then Discovery plus standard is available on Sky Q free of charge.

If you also subscribe through your Sky package for TNT Sports then the Sky Discovery plus is automatically upgraded to premium.

see link

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/discovery-plus?DCMP=tva-skycom:ec_discovery_plus

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@TvMan2023 wrote:

does anyone how many subscriptions there are for D+?

The Discovery+ website says:

DiscPlus.png

The offering through Sky may differ.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/discovery-plus 

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

@TvMan2023 wrote:

Hi @TvMan2023 

If you have Sky then Discovery plus standard is available on Sky Q free of charge.

If you also subscribe through your Sky package for TNT Sports then the Sky Discovery plus is automatically upgraded to premium.

see link

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/discovery-plus?DCMP=tva-skycom:ec_discovery_plus

TvMan2023
Topic Author

I  need to contact Sky Glass  by email. Can't get through on the phone as there's such a wait. Is there an email address that I can use to air my issue?

Thanks 

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

@TvMan2023 wrote:

I  need to contact Sky Glass  by email. Can't get through on the phone as there's such a wait. Is there an email address that I can use to air my issue?

Thanks 

Hi @TvMan2023   There is no email address for Sky. Imagine receiving hundred of thousands of emails a day! That's impossible.

How to make a Sky complaint | Sky Help | Sky.com

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@TvMan2023 wrote:

Thanks 

Do you have Sky Glass or Q @TvMan2023 

If you have Glass you are in the wrong forum.

Please confirm and I will move this thread to Sky Glass.

TvMan2023
Topic Author

Hello and thanks for the quick reply. After a lengthy conversation I discovered that I hadn't linked BT account to Discovery + and I have TNT so that was good and it was the same with Sky I hadn't linked Sky to Discovery +

So all is now well

😀

This message was authored by peterj1968 This message was authored by: peterj1968

Re: Discovery + saying I have to upgrade

I'm having the same problem they say my sky account is no linked but it is, but everything I try to watch it says I have to upgrade!!!! I don't know why it is sooooooo complicated!

This message was authored by CA141 This message was authored by: CA141

I have just tried to watch D+ and its saying I need to subscribe and pay but was always under the impression the D+ was free with SKY Q customers.

Not sure why they are dropping D+ now to a subscription?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion