Discussion topic: Delivery

This message was authored by Ruth58 This message was authored by: Ruth58

Delivery

I was told a courier was bringing a new sky box today but I have been in all day and not heard anything is there a way of tracking this?

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Delivery

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ruth58 

What Sky box? You've posted on the Sky+ board and Sky no longer support these or provide any. 

edit: someone beat me to it and moved it.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Ruth58
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ruth58 This message was authored by: Ruth58

very interesting Daniel, as I couldn't find anywhere else to post my query I choose this discussion.  I have just finally got hold of someone who confirms the driver hardware will come on Monday now.  My apologies if I got the terminology wrong but I'm doing this on behalf of my 86 year old mother.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ruth58 

If this is a doorstep box swap where a courier will deliver a replacement Sky Q box and take away the faulty one, make sure the faulty box has been disconnected and ready to put in a box at the door and make sure you remember to remove the viewing card from the faulty box before it disappears up the road in the back of a courier van. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion