Discussion topic: Connectivity break down 3 or 4 times a week.

This message was authored by UlrichvanEck This message was authored by: UlrichvanEck

Connectivity break down 3 or 4 times a week.

My television consistently loses its SKY Q signal. This has been going on for a couple of years, but I thought it was the internet, it is not, I have had this checked twice now. This has been hugely frustrating. Furthermore neither of my remote controls work properly and havent for many years. Neither has the voice activation functioning. I have reported this on two previous occasions and when I renewed my membership last i was promised new ones but they never arrived. My entire SKY experience is currently challenged and i am starting to wonder if it is worth it. I can get much of the sport I need from BT and we never watch anything else on SKY, so i hope this gets resolved as a matter of urgency. Many thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Connectivity break down 3 or 4 times a week.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@UlrichvanEck  From you post it's not clear if it's  Sky Q issue or a TV issue.

You start you post saying your TV loses Sky Q connection,  if it's the TV broadbvand has no relevance.

BTW nothing will happen on the back of a forum post, no one on the forum knows who you are or your contact details, any engineer required won;t be urgent either and will depend upen availability.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion