Discussion topic: Cancelling Sky Q within cooing off period

This message was authored by Georgiou92 This message was authored by: Georgiou92

Cancelling Sky Q within cooing off period

Sky have said I can cancel my new Sky Q package at any time within the first 31 days and will only be charged for the days I have had it for.

If that is the case what does the following mean in the terms and conditions:

The right to cancel within your cooling off period doesn't apply if you asked for your TV service to be made available during this period.

If you only ordered TV services from us, you can cancel your order any time before your viewing card has been used to receive the TV service you asked for.

What TV service are they referring to that doesnt apply?

Thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Re: Cancelling Sky Q within cooing off period

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Georgiou92   Your quote is useless in isolation.

This message was authored by seandouglas2 This message was authored by: seandouglas2

Re: Cancelling Sky Q within cooing off period

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

hi, if you need to cancel your first port of call  is getting in touch with sky then they can help you. You have to do this by phone as you cannot do this by email or letter. And they will go through the details of why you need to cancel and make you an offer to stay if it's reasonably possible

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion