Discussion topic: Can't select recording quality

This message was authored by Mark82 This message was authored by: Mark82

Can't select recording quality

Had a house move so missed some recordings. Trying to download them I have the selection of UHD, HD or SD. But for some reason on some shows (ncis LA, Chicago Med/fire/PD) I use the "all formats" button and select HD, but it still shows as UHD and therefore asks me to upgrade before I can download. 

Any help appreciated. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

Re: Can't select recording quality

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mark82 wrote:

Had a house move so missed some recordings. Trying to download them I have the selection of UHD, HD or SD. But for some reason on some shows (ncis LA, Chicago Med/fire/PD) I use the "all formats" button and select HD, but it still shows as UHD and therefore asks me to upgrade before I can download. 

Any help appreciated. 

@Mark82  press Home >>>> Settings >>>> Setup >>>> Preferences  then  change on demand default download format to HD

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mark82 wrote:

Any help appreciated. 

@Mark82  press Home >>>> Settings >>>> Setup >>>> Preferences  then  change on demand default download format to HD

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
Mark82
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mark82 This message was authored by: Mark82

Legend! Thanks. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion