Discussion topic: Apps are not working on my Sky Q box

This message was authored by Stacey2024 This message was authored by: Stacey2024

Apps are not working on my Sky Q box

Hi There

My Apps are not working on my Sky Q.  I try to access and it says its not ocnnected to internet although the internet is working and sky is fine.  I treie dot swithc off, reset and even put in the wifi and password again but no luck! Any suggestions please?

All Replies

This message was authored by KevinSwales This message was authored by: KevinSwales

Re: Apps are not working on my Sky Q box

This happens periodically on my SkyQ box. Then several hours later, the apps simply reappear. It seems to be a general issue with the Sky service.

Stacey2024
Topic Author
This message was authored by Stacey2024 This message was authored by: Stacey2024

Thank you!

Its been 24 hours now and still no luck.  There is a message on the screen that says 'it looks like you have no internet connection right not and it'll keep trying to connect.  Sky itself is working fine.  Hopefully it'll recify itself

This message was authored by KevinSwales This message was authored by: KevinSwales

Well if it's any consolation, I have jot been able to use any of my Sky mini boxes at all today. First of all my Sky broadband went down even though Sky said there were no issues in the area ( NE Bristol ). After rebooting the Sky Q and all other Sky products numerous times, I checked for a SW update on the Sky Q. It downloaded the SW update and said the box would finish the update in standby. My Sky Q is now frozen and I have no TV at all !

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion