Discussion topic: Apple tv link not working

This message was authored by Desktopbhfcjfc This message was authored by: Desktopbhfcjfc

Apple tv link not working

Hi. As sky vip, I've been offered apple tv for 3 months. However the link does not work. I get to the apple page and it tells me uts checking my offer and goes no  further. I contacted sky help and they just gave me the same link. Can anyone help please?

Thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

Re: Apple tv link not working

Hi @Desktopbhfcjfc,

Do you have an iPhone or iPad you can do this on? If so download the "TV" app from the AppStore if it's not already installed, then click the link again, it should open up in the "TV" app

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN
Desktopbhfcjfc
Topic Author
This message was authored by Desktopbhfcjfc This message was authored by: Desktopbhfcjfc

Hi. I'm on android so unable to try that

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

Have you already created an Apple ID ?

It might be best to try it on a laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN
This message was authored by popacatapetal This message was authored by: popacatapetal

I've abandoned trying to get this offer but after accessing the link,signing in with my apple id I found that there is no login option for apple tv in the skyq app   only a sign in option which just took me in circles always ending up back at the sign in option.

According to Sky people who have had Sky's previous free Apple  tv offer are eligible for the latest 3 month free offer. This may not be so  as I have not received any redeem code for this offer.

This message was authored by Chalk+Serpent This message was authored by: Chalk+Serpent

It worked for me and I had the last Apple TV+ free offer with Sky VIP. I also redeemed it on an Android phone using the MySky app. I was sent an email by Sky with the link and I had no issues. Are you following the instructions properly? 

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Desktopbhfcjfc wrote:

Hi. I'm on android so unable to try that

@Desktopbhfcjfc It works on Android I did mine through the My Sky app using my Samsung Z3 Fol

1000001345.jpg

1000001360.jpg

You can also sign in at tv.apple.com to watch AppleTV+ content on your Android phone.

This message was authored by Katey This message was authored by: Katey

All sorted thank you. Would not work on my tablet but worked on my android phone

Thanks all

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion