Discussion topic: sky mobile rollover data

This message was authored by anthony1961225 This message was authored by: anthony1961225

sky mobile rollover data

i can not roll over any data on my mobile phones anymore.after loosing my sky email the mobile

is the only contact details my friends have  but it does not show anylonger in my sky app,so i can not roll over data

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: sky mobile rollover data

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@anthony1961225 wrote:

but it does not show anylonger in my sky app,so i can not roll over data

Are you saying your account is not viewable via the MySky app, if so can you view it via this link:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/mobile/piggybank

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
anthony1961225
Topic Author
This message was authored by anthony1961225 This message was authored by: anthony1961225

No even this just says buy a mobile or a sim

So what do you mean by this:

@anthony1961225 wrote:

after loosing my sky email

__________________________________________________________________________________________
anthony1961225
Topic Author

Even on the link you sent I can not access my mobile rollover or my sky mobile numbers

Can you answer the question here:

@caesarome wrote:

So what do you mean by this:

@anthony1961225 wrote:

after loosing my sky email

anthony1961225
Topic Author

Yes my sky was linked to my sky email that for some unknown reason stopped working so I changed my logging to another email and everything transfered over apart from my mobile numbers using my sky app . So I can no longer access roll over data

You are going to have to contact Sky via the phone as they might need to unlink the mobile account from your previous login then link to to you new one.

Ironically although the email address might not work you could have kept things as they were as the email address itself was just a username login so it matters not if it was working or not.

anthony1961225
Topic Author

Yes it does matter because if you get a new phone or computer you need to login and yep they send a link to your email to activate.

@anthony1961225 wrote:

Yes it does matter because if you get a new phone or computer you need to login and yep they send a link to your email to activate.

That is correct they do so that is why you need to keep your communication email up to date on your account for that very reason but that is different than a username of which you have used an email address for this as you don't have to use an email there as I don't for example.

anthony1961225
Topic Author

This is correct and this is why I used a user account instead of an email . However because sky email via yahoo stopped working for lots of people they could no longer access there my sky log in unless they changed the email linked to the user name

So you will need to call Sky about this tomorrow and hopefully they can unlink then link your mobile account to your new Sky ID.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion