Discussion topic: manage mobile account

This message was authored by k.dagleish This message was authored by: k.dagleish

manage mobile account

hi, trying to manage my mobile account to access roaming and piggybank but page comes up saying the page is not recognised ????

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: manage mobile account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Does this link work for you:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/mobile/piggybank

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Does this link work for you:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/mobile/piggybank

__________________________________________________________________________________________
k.dagleish
Topic Author
This message was authored by k.dagleish This message was authored by: k.dagleish

no,it comes up with the same message

This message was authored by Lex1 This message was authored by: Lex1

And now it's saying that you are  Currently updating your systems preventing me from rolling data.

When will you have finished updating? Why did you not inform your customers that this would be happening this morning? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Lex1 

I don't work for Sky.

The website and the link I posted should now work. There is still an issue with the MySky app which is being looked into. Sky didn't inform us as both were not manned as they were caused by faults,

This message was authored by Stange2018 This message was authored by: Stange2018

Hi did you get it working I haven't been able to manage my mobile account or piggyback for over 2 months

This message was authored by malllo1 This message was authored by: malllo1

Hi,

I haven't been able to access Manage for absolutely ages, this on both the app and desktop PC so its clearly an issue with Sky. Nobody can seem to help me at SKY.. i've just been cut off after being passed about call centres from abroad.

I want to upgarde my using using piggybank allowance, which is huge at the moment.

Does anyone at Sky look at these?

This message was authored by Philip5788 This message was authored by: Philip5788

Did this ever get fixed? I'm experiencing the same problem. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion