Discussion topic: letter of refusal

This message was authored by sandy122 This message was authored by: sandy122

letter of refusal

Can i get a letter of refusal from sky stating that they dont provide proof of usage to the customers. This might help me for claiming process.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: letter of refusal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sandy122 

We've been to,d that the proof of usage is your email with the IMEl number on it which you got when you first took the device. That is what insurance companies need. So you need to ask for that, not proof of usage as in the bills etc.

It may also be a good idea to register the loss/theft on the Immobilise website https://www.immobilise.com

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@sandy122  Your post has been moved from the Sky Q forum as this isn't related to Sky Q TV service in any way.

You're also not talking to SKy so nothing can or will be sent in response to a forum post.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

@sandy122 wrote:

Can i get a letter of refusal from sky stating that they dont provide proof of usage to the customers. This might help me for claiming process.

Seen this?  https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-proof-of-purchase-insurance-claim-requests

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@sandy122 

We've been to,d that the proof of usage is your email with the IMEl number on it which you got when you first took the device. That is what insurance companies need. So you need to ask for that, not proof of usage as in the bills etc.

It may also be a good idea to register the loss/theft on the Immobilise website https://www.immobilise.com

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion