Discussion topic: iPhone 17 Pro
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Printer Friendly Page
Message posted on 24 Sep 2026 12:17 PM
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Highlight
- Report post
iPhone 17 Pro
Hi, I’m contacting you about my iPhone 17 Pro Max contract and my iPhone 18 Pro Max order.
I originally took out the iPhone 17 Pro Max, and while I was still within the 31-day cooling-off period, the iPhone 18 Pro Max was released. At that point I changed my mind about keeping the iPhone 17 Pro Max and decided to order the iPhone 18 Pro Max instead.
I placed the iPhone 18 Pro Max order around a week ago, and I have arranged to return my iPhone 17 Pro Max under the 31-day cooling-off period. I have already received the barcode to return the iPhone 17 Pro Max.
However, the issue I’m now having is that the iPhone 18 Pro Max was released 6 days ago and my order still hasn’t even been dispatched. I’m getting increasingly frustrated because I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be waiting for it.
I’m now considering changing my mind again and simply keeping my iPhone 17 Pro Max and cancelling the iPhone 18 Pro Max order, particularly if I’m going to be waiting an unknown amount of time for the new phone.
Before I return the iPhone 17 Pro Max, could you please check my iPhone 18 Pro Max order and tell me:
- Why has my iPhone 18 Pro Max not been dispatched yet?
- Is there a stock or fulfilment delay?
- When is it currently expected to be dispatched?
- Once dispatched, how long should delivery take?
- How long am I realistically expected to wait for it?
I also need to understand what my options are with the iPhone 17 Pro Max.
If I decide that I no longer want to wait for the iPhone 18 Pro Max, can I cancel that order and simply keep my iPhone 17 Pro Max under my existing contract?
If so, can you cancel/withdraw the return request and barcode for the iPhone 17 Pro Max so that I can continue with that contract?
I’m currently 23 days into the 31-day cooling-off period, so I want to make sure I understand exactly what happens if I decide to keep the iPhone 17 Pro Max rather than return it.
Please could you check both orders and explain all of my options before I send the iPhone 17 Pro Max back? I don’t want to return it while the iPhone 18 Pro Max is still awaiting dispatch, only to then be left waiting for the new phone.
If the iPhone 18 Pro Max is going to take much longer to arrive, I’d rather know now so I can decide whether to cancel it and keep my iPhone 17 Pro Max instead
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Printer Friendly Page
All Replies
Message posted on 24 Sep 2026 12:25 PM
- Mark as New
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Highlight
- Report post
Re: iPhone 17 Pro
@Joshua491
If you are new to the forum then welcome to the Community, which is predominantly made up of Sky customers helping other Sky customers. You aren’t talking to Sky by posting here.
Please see this lengthy thread about the orders and delivery for iPhone 18's and the inevitable delays as Apple struggle to meet demand.
[I only provide help on the forum boards so Private/Direct Messaging is switched off]
▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with:
Sky Q | Sky Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile(s)
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Bookmark
- Subscribe
- Printer Friendly Page