Discussion topic: iPhone 15 Order Delays

This message was authored by GadgetsGamer This message was authored by: GadgetsGamer

iPhone 15 Order Delays

Hi All,

as Sky have closed our thread for being off topic, despite the fact we're still giving updates on our LACK of orders and LACK of updates. 

This is a new thread for ORDER UPDATES. 

I still have NOT received my iPhone 15 Pro Max, in natural titanium.  Which I ordered on day one at 2:17pm. 

no communication from sky. 

let us know what you ordered below and on what day, what time and what variant of the iPhone 15 you're waiting on. 

@miasmumma @MissKellers 

————————————————————————————-

iPhone 15 Pro Max | 256GB | Natural Titanium

All Replies

This message was authored by Kaz17 This message was authored by: Kaz17

Re: Order tracking not working

Why can't I track my order

This message was authored by Urbles This message was authored by: Urbles

@Kaz17 there's many people in the same position. The thread at the top of the forum which has been locked contains many people with the same issue.

Hopefully, given the thread has been locked, we'll see an official response from Sky, but I won't hold my breath.

This message was authored by Lisarhodes007 This message was authored by: Lisarhodes007

I have been told no delivery is around 13th Oct. Originally was 6th October. Wish was some type of tracking 

This message was authored by Carl95 This message was authored by: Carl95

Re: iPhone 15 Order Delays

@GadgetsGamer can't believe they locked the other thread! I'm still waiting on my blue titanium PM that I ordered on the 17th September... patience is wearing thin

This message was authored by miasmumma This message was authored by: miasmumma

You can keep deleting my replies... What an absolute joke from sky. Will be cancelling all my services 

---------------
Iphone 15 Pro Max
Natural Titanium 256gb
15/09 2.17pm
This message was authored by AshleighD7 This message was authored by: AshleighD7

Ordered on the 15th September with the statement, receieved order confirmation on the day that my device will be delivered from 29th September. 

Order status still shown as pending

Device

Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max

Natural Titanium

512GB

Received no contact since. Managing customer expectations is clearly not on their list of priorities, largest joke has to be the fact theyre continuing to promote and accept new orders, even stating "available now". Absolute disgrace 

This message was authored by SDave This message was authored by: SDave

I'm glad this thread is up, I didn't order mine until the 26th and it's nice to keep updated where people's deliveries are at. Gives me a sense of when I might receive mine 👍👍

This message was authored by Ardrakunnikkal This message was authored by: Ardrakunnikkal

Same issue, Initially delivery was shown from 6th October.  But no updates from sky till now.

This message was authored by Ardrakunnikkal This message was authored by: Ardrakunnikkal

So anyone has any idea, when will it come ?

This message was authored by CT33 This message was authored by: CT33

Well done sky for deleting my post

You aint winning against me

This message was authored by ScoobyDoo555 This message was authored by: ScoobyDoo555

Not a clever move to lock the old thread.

obviously the thread was getting traction on Google and sky didn't want the bad publicity.

still waiting for confirmation of a due date for my 15PM 256 titanium.

This message was authored by Matt_Slatt This message was authored by: Matt_Slatt

Had to eta delivery text on saturday to say my 15 pro max 256gb Blue titanium will be delivery by the 13th of october. The app now shows awaiting dispatch

GadgetsGamer
Topic Author
This message was authored by GadgetsGamer This message was authored by: GadgetsGamer

I just had a change on my account. It showed what was in my bundle via the track my phone page. 

showed as follows;

-iPhone 

-sim

but now it's gone back to the "you need ID, etc."

so I had a temporary change. And now I can't get it back on sky app or mobile. Didn't think to screenshot either. 

currently waiting for an update on my order, as this has prompted me to check for any further info from sky, in case there's something on the system they can see now. 

————————————————————————————-

iPhone 15 Pro Max | 256GB | Natural Titanium
This message was authored by Carl95 This message was authored by: Carl95

I've had an email from sky saying my order has been dispatched and it says dispatched on my account now too 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion