Discussion topic: iPhone 13 pro back order

This message was authored by JamieR2012 This message was authored by: JamieR2012

iPhone 13 pro back order

I've ordered an iPhone 13 pro. I have an order confirmation but no estimated delivery date. Website said 5 working days but my account page says phone is on back order..

How long does back order take? Will it be delivered within the 5 working days or will it take longer

Thanks

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

JamieR2012
Topic Author
This message was authored by JamieR2012 This message was authored by: JamieR2012

Re: iPhone 13 pro back order

Edit:

Order tracker says to call for update but the person I spoke to at sky said he couldn't check as his system wasn't working

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey @JamieR2012,

Sorry to hear that! I'll escalate your post to one of our Community messaging agents who can check your order for you 😊

They will invite you to chat so keep an eye out for a private message and a blue bubble appearing at the bottom of your screen.

Thanks,

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by Fishwxm This message was authored by: Fishwxm

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem. I have the order confirmation but absolutely nothing else. Just a tracking that keeps saying "coming soon" spoke to an adviser earlier how said he had absolutely no idea when it would arrive. Very frustrated. 

This message was authored by Liam+Alfi This message was authored by: Liam+Alfi

Hi @Fishwxm 

Just to let you know mine also says coming soon but I had a text on Friday last week saying it would be delivered by the 30th September. I have just spoke to someone on 03337594132 and they confirmed I would be getting the device tomorrow. 

13 Pro Graphite 128GB

Hope this helps 

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey @Fishwxm, yeah just like mentioned by @Liam+Alfi you should've had a text to advise your device is being delivered by 30th September. If you haven't received a delivery update you should expect correspondence today 😊

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by Woodster83 This message was authored by: Woodster83

I have the same text, would you be able to share if you get your confirmation today? I am happy to do the same

@Woodster83 for sure! Fingers crossed! 

This message was authored by adenozza This message was authored by: adenozza

Git the 30th Text as well ! will let you know if i hear anything !

This message was authored by Spooks23 This message was authored by: Spooks23

Anyone else waiting for a 13 Pro Max, 1TB Sierra Blue? 

Been told 3 different things, the last was '6 week wait from the 24th'. 

This message was authored by Woodster83 This message was authored by: Woodster83

Graphite 128gb 13 pro for me

This message was authored by Fishwxm This message was authored by: Fishwxm

Hi @Chloe-W22 @I haven't received any text. Hopefully I'll have something today. Thanks for replying! 

Just to let you know i pre ordered on the 19th Sept. Not sure if that makes any difference or not. 

@Liam+Alfi 

We both have the same message, I ordered mine a day later but still the same status.

This message was authored by diss This message was authored by: diss

Is their any chance you could check mine as well I've had the same message.

Many thanks.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion