Discussion topic: hi

This message was authored by justin+nightingal This message was authored by: justin+nightingal

hi

hi there help me here i recently lost my samsung s22 phone or it my be stolen but is there a way i can find it if its switched off or the  battery flat can any help with i have to find via find my pham app but its off at monent i locate it please if some is kind too help me

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: hi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

See if this helps:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7177579?

You will also need to report this to Sky if you haven't yet so they can block it for you.

And you might want to register the stolen device here:

https://www.immobilise.com/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
justin+nightingal
Topic Author
This message was authored by justin+nightingal This message was authored by: justin+nightingal

hi yeah i have done that what you suggested.  but can i ask if anybody you knows more about phones can i still locate or find my samsung s22 5g  even if the battery is flat and the phone is off and currently the phone and sim are blocked but think is been stolen. please let know of other ways i can locate it 

justin+nightingal
Topic Author

my phone is lost

hi there help me here i recently lost my samsung s22 phone or it my be stolen but is there a way i can find it if its switched off or the  battery flat can any help with i have to find via find my pham app but its off at monent i locate it please if some is kind too help me

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: my phone is lost

@justin+nightingal 

You posted the exact same last week that's been replied to. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: my phone is lost

If the battery is dead then it is unlikely it can be located so did you do what I posted abive and report it to Sky so it can be blocked ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
justin+nightingal
Topic Author

sky  have not been really helpful at the i am trying to pay my bill but there seem to be something wrong there end its not allowing me too access the payment put and sky have not been very helpful about what i need to do next about my lost samsung s 22  can anyone here help or give advice i have insurance on the phone but sky are being funny with me there live chat is not working i have trying to chat with a sky expert but i m having no joy  

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

You need to contact your insurer for a replacement.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
justin+nightingal
Topic Author

help with lost stolen s22

hi any here who is good with android phone  who can help me try find my lost or stolen s22 moblle 5g 256g i need too get it back because my sister is very ill and i was using this phone call her on if knows of any apps or website i can use would apprecate it i can give you imei number of my phone 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: help with lost stolen s22

@justin+nightingal 

Is this the same phone you said you'd lost or had stolen on 11 August?
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Mobile/hi/m-p/4387413#M165370

edit: I've merged your posts. You've already been given advice on this twice. 

Sky customer since 2001
justin+nightingal
Topic Author

yes it is

@justin+nightingal wrote:

yes it is

@justin+nightingal 

Then there's no requirement for a third different thread. The earlier advice still applies. If it's lost the battery will be dead 2+ months later. Dont go giving your IMEI to other people. Have you not sought a replacement yet? 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

@justin+nightingal You keep asking the same question but the initial advice still stands, no one here can help you.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
justin+nightingal
Topic Author

lost phone

is there any that sky mobile can send me a replacement phone s22 5g 256gb phone because my was stolen and it has mobile insurance up until 2025 because i renewed it and also it was due for swap an upgrade i cant seem to contact via there live chat option 

Re: lost phone

@justin+nightingal 

Lost or stolen? Back in August you said you'd lost it and you were given advice then, and since. Sky won't send you a replacement. Your insurance company will advise you. 

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion