Discussion topic: Why is my iPhone 14 pro max not coming until the 26th even though I preordered it?

This message was authored by JoshA202 This message was authored by: JoshA202

Why is my iPhone 14 pro max not coming until the 26th even though I preordered it?

I preordered the phone about a week ago but when I look In the email it says it's not arriving until the 26th but if I start a new plan today it will arrive tomorrow. Seems a bit unfair to me 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Why is my iPhone 14 pro max not coming until the 26th even though I preordered it?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JoshA202 
We have no insider knowledge of stock levels and delivery times and it appears the delivery estimates on the website aren't always that accurate.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Why is my iPhone 14 pro max not coming until the 26th even though I preordered it?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

A new lan can be added to a sim anytime but a phone has to come from the supplier which if it is an iPhone is Apple so as you are probably aware with these big releases each year there never is enough stock from them for all these early orders.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion