Discussion topic: Unable to roll data on Sky Piggybank

This message was authored by Phil+Stewart This message was authored by: Phil+Stewart

Unable to roll data on Sky Piggybank

I've not been able to roll my data for months.

This is what happens when I try:

Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 17.23.23.png

Any suggestions?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001 Answer

Re: Unable to roll data on Sky Piggybank

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @Phil+Stewart  and this issue was caused by the account contact details being missing, in this case it was a contact number that was missing. Updated contact number on the account and issue resolved. customer can roll data

Thanks again fro the escalation

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Phil+Stewart 

I have escalated your post to Sky who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Phil+Stewart
Topic Author
This message was authored by Phil+Stewart This message was authored by: Phil+Stewart

Thanks. I  have not been contacted by the blue/red chat bubble yet. I has been over 24 hours. What should I do?

@Phil+Stewart 

Sky will usuakky post when they have contacted someone so as they haven't done that here I have alerted them again for you,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Thank you for escalating, a chat request has now been sent 🙂

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @Phil+Stewart  and this issue was caused by the account contact details being missing, in this case it was a contact number that was missing. Updated contact number on the account and issue resolved. customer can roll data

Thanks again fro the escalation

This message was authored by Claire6765 This message was authored by: Claire6765

I am unable to roll data over to my other sims for the last 2 days - I have been able to do this for years. - error message is sorry we were unable to roll data try again ater - I have been trying for 2 days now

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Claire6765 
I’ve escalated your post to Sky and they may get in touch with you later or maybe tomorrow.

Look out for an email and also a blue/red speech bubble on the bottom left of your forum page. Once that speech bubble appears you only have 48 hours to join the private chat or it will close automatically. Also if you fail to respond to each message from Sky within 48 hours the chat will automatically close. Replies on the chat aren’t instant so keep checking the chat thread regularly.

Please make sure that your email/private message notifications are switched to ‘on’ to avoid missing the alerts.

This link explains how the process works
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Claire6765 This message was authored by: Claire6765

Thank you.

I still haven't heard from Sky and I am still unable to roll data 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Claire6765 

A chat offer is not guaranteed but if they are they are normally offered within 24 hours. I've re-escalated your post to Sky but in the meantime you may want to think about calling. 

Sky customer since 2001

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂

@dmy24 

You have send the chat invite to me in error. I escalated the post. The chat is required by 

@Claire6765 

Sky customer since 2001

Thank you for letting me know, I have now sent a new invite to @Claire6765

This message was authored by Niall34 This message was authored by: Niall34

I am also having the same issue. Tried to get a new phone previously but it just kept coming up saying there was an error. And now when I try roll over data it won't let me, I just get the same error message as above. 

@Niall34 

I have escalated your post to Sky who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion