Discussion topic: Unable to access sky voicemails to delete them

This message was authored by Holly2501 This message was authored by: Holly2501

Unable to access sky voicemails to delete them

I've had sky mobile for years and I'm now having an issue with my voicemail. I received a text message a couple of days ago from 759 notifying me that my voicemail is full and to phone 759 to delete some before I get any more. I phone 759 and there's no option to listen or delete voicemails. It goes "your voicemail is full, to receive new messages delete some old ones. No new messages, main menu, to change your greeting press 2 to change your settings press 3 to find out more about sky voicemail press 0" 

I've been through every option and I can't listen or delete any voicemails I have. I have an iPhone and there's a bit in the phone app that has voicemails there and I've deleted all of them but when I phone 759 I get the same issue. 
I've phoned my phone from another phone and it states the voicemail is full and hangs up. 
I'm not too sure where to go from here but if anyone could help me get it's fixed I'd really appreciate it as I am waiting on a really important call this weekend. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion