Discussion topic: Sky mobile sim not working in new iphone 15 pro max

This message was authored by Radha888 This message was authored by: Radha888

Sky mobile sim not working in new iphone 15 pro max

Firstly thank you in advance for any help.

Moved over to sky mobile earlier this week from Tmobile. Got sent a new iphone 15 pro max, and moved over all of my data from my old phone and my EE number via Esim to the new iphone 15.

Yesterday I went online to activate my new sky mobile sim which got done today, but after that the network went on the phone and I could not make or receive any calls or sms.

Spent over an hour on the phone to useless customer service agents in India who could not help me. We did a bunch of differnet trouble shooting steps, which didnt work.

I took out the sim and tried it in my old phone and it worked so the guy said it must be an issue with the handset. We tried to covert it to Esim on the new handset and it still doesnt make or receive calls.

He said they wil call me on Monday and may replace the handset or worse case I will have to cancel and get a refund and will have to do another credit check to get a new contract.

Not happy with this at all.. I have moved over all my data which took ages and I have no number for a few days.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

All Replies

This message was authored by twilight+princess This message was authored by: twilight+princess

Re: Sky mobile sim not working in new iphone 15 pro max

Can you connect to the internet via Wi-Fi? Have you gone online to resend the settings to the phone?
It can also be done via the MySky app>Mobile>Settings>Manage SIM>manage SIM>Plan & Data settings>Manage settings>Request network settings.

Virginia.
Diamond Sky VIP member.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion