Discussion topic: Sky mobile account has disappeared

This message was authored by Lynsey1408 This message was authored by: Lynsey1408

Sky mobile account has disappeared

please help....I've been with sky over 11 years and yet again my mobile phone account has disappeared off MySky app and online account. I was trying to access my piggy bank for some extra data??? I've tried to call sky several times this evening with no joy, logged out, downloaded app etc but still nothing???

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky mobile account has disappeared

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

When you say it has disappeared what has happened, do you try to access your account and it redirects to another page or is something else happening ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Lynsey1408
Topic Author
This message was authored by Lynsey1408 This message was authored by: Lynsey1408

No trace whatsoever of 2 mobile phones. When clicking on mobile phone symbol asks if I would like to join sky mobile. ???

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Very odd so I would give Sky a call about this tomorrow, 150 being the free number to call them on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion