Discussion topic: Sky are advertising a 125GB data trade-in for £40 off an Apple device - I only ever get offered 100G

This message was authored by AndroidUser This message was authored by: AndroidUser

Sky are advertising a 125GB data trade-in for £40 off an Apple device - I only ever get offered 100G

Spoiler
Looking to replace one of the mobiles I have with Sky as it has just gone out of contract.

On the Sky Mobile site, I keep being shown an Apple Special Offer for trading in 125GB for £40 off on ANY Apple phone, but I only ever see £25 off for trading in 100GB if I try to buy a new device.

AndroidUser_0-1705696610341.png

Anybody know how this is possible?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky are advertising a 125GB data trade-in for £40 off an Apple device - I only ever get offered

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried calling Sky to see if they can help with this. 150 is the number to call them on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by rodneyhchef This message was authored by: rodneyhchef

Re: Sky are advertising a 125GB data trade-in for £40 off an Apple device - I only ever get offered

I have same problem. Have 230Gb saved up and this seems like a good way of cashing it in but clicking it just takes you to the new phones list and it's missing from other pages where you are offered the other deals which are working

This message was authored by rodneyhchef This message was authored by: rodneyhchef

Resolved through a call with Sky the £40 off the new deal was honoured. Also got a 40% discount on the phone's data plan for 2 years + 20% discount off two other data plans for 12 months.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion