Discussion topic: Sim only bill too high

This message was authored by Ella+Lazar This message was authored by: Ella+Lazar

Sim only bill too high

sim only bill higher than it should be with no extra charges. It should be £12 but it's £18? I've only had it 14 days as well so it's not a full month 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sim only bill too high

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ella+Lazar  As you're billied monthly in advance the higher charges may be for a period longer than a month, your bill will show the dates the charges cover.

https://www.sky.com/help/home/sky-mobile/mobile-account-and-billing/my-bills-and-payments/articles/y...

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sim only bill too high

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ella+Lazar wrote:

It should be £12 but it's £18? I've only had it 14 days as well so it's not a full month 

The chances are that first bill covers a long period than the usual 4 weeks hence is being more as it could well cover the period from when it was activated plus the next 4 weeks so it might cover 5 or 6 weeks. It should show you the dates it covers so what does it say ?

Have you checked your next bill to see what it shows ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion