Discussion topic: Sim activation

This message was authored by Gayle+M This message was authored by: Gayle+M

Sim activation

Got an add on sim for my son and for weeks it's saying activating sim this can take some time well let u know when it's done 'back to home page' It's been saying this for almost 2 months? How to I get it to activate? I carnt seem to find any where to 'live chat' 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sim activation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You are going to new to call Sky about this as they will probably want to send you a new sim.

150 is the free number to use from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk phone otherwise under "Need more help ?" link at the bottom of the page on this link is the number to call Sky on:

https://www.sky.com/help/home

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Gayle+M
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gayle+M This message was authored by: Gayle+M

Re: Sim activation

Hi  This is the second sim I have tried . I thought the first one must have been a dodgy one that didn't work properly or something so I ordered a 'replacement sim' and it's done exactly the same' weeks later still not activated. But thank you for ur reply and your advises I will defo try ringing AGAIN hopefully I will not be on the phone for over an hour on hold again . 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion