Discussion topic: Services

This message was authored by Mrgray01 This message was authored by: Mrgray01

Services

So my phone was cut off a week ago, I paid the bill got my services back, then it was cut off a couple hours later and several phone calls to sky over several days, I've had 2 new SIM cards sent out. They say everything's good on their end and my phone should be working. But it's not. I need my phone for work and can't send the phone of to "get repaired" ( it doesn't need it) because it will take 14 days and I have a pregnant wife that's about to pop. 
what should I do. I feel like sky are just taking the <removed> out of me saying that it's all good when in actual fact my services aren't working 

Moderation note: edited language

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Services

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried the sim card in a different phone, for example your wife's phone to see what happens ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Services

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mrgray01  If sky say your services are active have they suggested a replacement sim?  https://www.sky.com/myaccount/mobile/sim/x/replace-sim/order

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion