Discussion topic: SOS permanently showing

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Re: SOS permanently showing

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @SueCan 

I'm sorry to hear of your journey and sincerely apologise for this.

I've escalated your post to our Community Messaging team and they will be in touch over the next 48 hours. Just check back here every now and again. You're looking for the chat bubble in the bottom corner of the thread.

For more information on how the service works, click here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to SueCan.

This message was authored by desrturner This message was authored by: desrturner

@Addie15  What about all the other Sky customers on this thread who have had the same issues (and there must be others in Canada, or back in the UK who haven't posted)?  Surely this warrants a 'Class Action' response from Sky??

This message was authored by Gizmoworld7 This message was authored by: Gizmoworld7

My partner and I have been in Vancouver since 26 June.  We both have Sky mobile and his phone still showing as SOS.  It has been like this for over a week. I decided to go into a local mobile store and purchase a 30 day tourist SIM card for about 30 Canadian dollars.  No contract, no hassle and enough data to see me through my trip. Also enough credit to make a couple of short calls back to UK.  Shocking service from Sky so I will be looking to move elsewhere when I get home. 

This message was authored by Molstar This message was authored by: Molstar

Re: Roaming Passport Plus Not Working

Hello, i have arrived in canada and mynsim card keeps refreshing and not giving me a signal outside of being connected to wifi. 

I am on my own with no signal. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Roaming Passport Plus Not Working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Molstar 

You post has been moved to a thread discussing recent mobile issues in Canada. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion