Discussion topic: Roll Over!

This message was authored by MEM666 This message was authored by: MEM666

Roll Over!

Could someone please enlighten me. Over a number of years I have accumulated over 250gb of data.  Today I tried to rollover just 1gb of this data as I have 'apparently; run out of data on my mobile but the system will not allow me to do it.  I have recently moved home to a remote part of the country where broadband is virtually non-existent unless you want to pay Musks empire fortunes to purchase his Starlink product.  Subsequently I have had to rely on 4g as my internet connector, that was until Sky gave me the fantastic news that I had run out of data and I could not use any of the data in my 'piggy bank'.  Can anyone enlighten me as to what can you actually use your piggy bank for except for biuying overly priced Sky sponsored products?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Roll Over!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You should be able to roll over the data so as it is not working for you then I would suggest calling Sky on 150 and asking them to both look into this issue for you and to roll over the data.

When calling say nothing when the bot asks you why you are calling as it should then route you call to an adviser.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion