Discussion topic: Return upgrade.

This message was authored by Chloe1391 This message was authored by: Chloe1391

Return upgrade.

I ordered an upgrade of my tablet, is it possible to return my upgrade and swap for something better? The one I ordered is too small. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Return upgrade.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chloe1391 
As long as you’re still within the cooling off period (which is 31 days), you’ll need to contact Sky who will lead you through the returns process. Dial 150 for free from a Sky mobile or from a Sky landline. If you’ve had it more than 31 days you can't send it back without incurring substantial charges. Some more information is available here
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-phone-or-tablet-refund
Keep any subsequent proof of posting safe and indefinitely and be aware if you order an alternative device you will undergo further credit checks.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Return upgrade.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chloe1391 
As long as you’re still within the cooling off period (which is 31 days), you’ll need to contact Sky who will lead you through the returns process. Dial 150 for free from a Sky mobile or from a Sky landline. If you’ve had it more than 31 days you can't send it back without incurring substantial charges. Some more information is available here
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-phone-or-tablet-refund
Keep any subsequent proof of posting safe and indefinitely and be aware if you order an alternative device you will undergo further credit checks.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion