Discussion topic: Pixel 9 pro delivery?

This message was authored by Kath86 This message was authored by: Kath86

Pixel 9 pro delivery?

I've ordered a pixel 9 pro in porcelain, it's still saying that the order is on pre-order, although in the shop it says it's available. I just wondered if anyone else has received thiers yet or knows when they'll be delivered, or if there's something wrong with my account...

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Pixel 9 pro delivery?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kath86 

The latest on your order can be found here:

https://www.sky.com/ordertracking

So is this where you see it being set as a pre-order ?

It could be a stock issue because if it is this one you ordered it says delivery is in 4 weeks.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Kath86
Topic Author

Thanks for your reply

No it says this

"You don't have any active orders

It can take a couple of hours for orders or visits to show. Check back later.

But some orders or visits can't be shown here."

The agreement is on my account but it's not been added to my bill yet either. It just says 0

When did you place the order and then when did you sign the credit agreement because if both were today then you do usually have to give it 24 hours for your account to update and you might have to give it longer as it is the weekend so perhaps check back again from Tuesday onwards as it might have updated by then.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Kath86
Topic Author

It was the 18th

Was the 18th the day you signed the credit agreement as well ?

Kath86
Topic Author

Yes I did both at the same time, they come hand in hand don't they?

The order is processed from when the credit agreement is signed and when ordering it then it should have given you an estimated delivery schedule so if it was this one that you ordered it does say there is a wait if 4 weeks plus.

You will not be billed for it until you receive it.

This message was authored by Ovidiu1993 This message was authored by: Ovidiu1993

Pixel 9 pro

Hello, I will like to know when you will start to deliver  the new smartphone,  because  I seen different  companies  they had next day delivery  for Google pixel 9pro

Thanks 

Re: Pixel 9 pro

@Ovidiu1993 

You are not talking to Sky support here as this is a community where customers help each other.

The website here says estimated delivery time is over a month:

https://www.sky.com/shop/mobile/phones/google/google-pixel-9-pro-xl

This message was authored by zukini This message was authored by: zukini

It may not be talking to sky direct but apparently this is the closest we get to sky customer service now.  So I'm putting this out there, not for the community to get upset but on the off chance something from sky should actually read this.

I have ordered my phone the delivery says coming soon and yet it's been days without further communication from sky about the order.

Instead of filling up my inbox with spam about new programmes or VIP things I don't want or need. How about a follow up email. Just so it feels like the order hasn't been forgotten or information on the earliest estimated delivery.  Most people understand there is a delay but the sheer lack of communication is letting sky down.

You will not get a response from Sky here so keeping an eye on the status of the order to see when it apdates (and it will) is all you can do.

This message was authored by CheyneR This message was authored by: CheyneR

I am having the exact same issue. Signed the CCA on 24th and nothing showing up in orders, on the Sky Mobile page it just shows the device as "Currently on back order" but there is no order for me to be able to see/track.

Kath86
Topic Author

Me too, I wouldn't mind if it just told me on the order page or via email that there's a wait for it but to have no information at all is very frustrating, particularly as I pre ordered it. It's not even the XL or the fold for me it's just the 9pro

If you hear anything wouldmyou let me know, and likewise I'll let you know if I get any information.

Kath86
Topic Author

@CheyneR I have just spoken to sky via twitter who looked into my account for me, she said

"The only information I can find is that the pre-order prices finish today and when I'm checking order times, they're showing between 2 and over 4 weeks. I'm really sorry Kathryn but the only thing I can confirm 100% if that your order is still in place"

I'm not sure if that's helpful at all, but I've asked her to flag it up as people waiting need an update!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion