Discussion topic: Pixel 9 pro delivery?

This message was authored by Sian133 This message was authored by: Sian133

Re: Pixel 9 pro delivery?

I ordered the pixel 9 pro porcelain and it's now saying expected delivery tomorrow 🤞🏼🤞🏼 everyone 

This message was authored by Jeanni This message was authored by: Jeanni

Unfortunately no change on my order status but it is Rose Quartz!! but congrats to you all Andy, enjoy your wedding & honeymoon and your phone 😊

Kath86
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kath86 This message was authored by: Kath86

Likewise! Im going to speak to them again and see if there's any new update on it

Kath86
Topic Author

1000067724.png

 just fyi, this is the page I have when looking at tracking, those who are also still waiting, do you have the same?

No Kath mine says

in progress - coming soon!

sounds like you need to talk to them, did you get an order confirmation email? 

Jeanni

Kath86
Topic Author

@Jeanni yeah Iive spoken to them a couple of times. They said it's definitely on order and I'll get an update when there's an update to get. I had the confirmation email and emailed contract and that's it!

Kath86
Topic Author

Just spoke to them again on the phone, he said it'll be another month! I was just about to kick off when he said oh I thought you ordered it yesterday not last month (didn't check the month I ordered obviously!) so he said it should now be here by the end of the week 😂😂

I said but tomorrow is Friday, so he said end of next week then

So basically who knows when it's coming but it's definitely been ordered

Hi @Kath86

well at least it's actually on order so fingers crossed it'll be with you soon, to be honest I don't think the left hand has any idea what the right is doing 😀 at Sky over this, please let us know when you get it, take care

Jeanni

This message was authored by Einstein_09 This message was authored by: Einstein_09

I have also ordered the Pixel Pro 9 512gb and it looks like I wont be getting mine til around 30 Sept 2024-7th Oct 2024.

Seems like this phone is in-demand. So they need to make plenty more, so evryone gets their device on time. Wish I chose somethin else.... I hate waiting! 😖

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion