Discussion topic: Pixel 9 pro delivery?

Kath86
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kath86 This message was authored by: Kath86

Re: Pixel 9 pro delivery?

Perhaps if we can all message on twitter/X we might get a bit more joy? They are "@skyuk"

Let me know if you hear anything else

Respectfully @caesarome I'm not sure you're being entirely helpful. I did say it was the Google pixel 9 pro, not the XL, and I was mearly asking if anyone else was in the same boat, i.e. if they have ordered and not had delivery or any tracking information (which evidentially there is). I can also use Google to find out what the current delivery time is if you were tomorder it now. And just waiting isn't the only option you can contact through twitter, Facebook and also call.

Please be careful when posting as you are being quite patronising and it often rubs people up the wrong way

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kath86 wrote:

Please be careful when posting as you are being quite patronising and it often rubs people up the wrong way

Not my intention but no matter what you do you will not get the delivery any quicker if the stock is not available...

The delivery timescale for the Pro is 2-3 weeks apparently:

https://www.sky.com/shop/mobile/phones/google/google-pixel-9-pro

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by emm10scott This message was authored by: emm10scott

Surely there must be an expected delivery date for these devices? I ordered and signed the agreement on 15th August. It's been saying delivery is 2-3 weeks, but from when; when I ordered it on 15th August or now? What is frustrating is the offers now are better than they were on Pre-Order. 

Kath86
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kath86 This message was authored by: Kath86

I agree, I've still not had any kind of communication and would love to take the better offer than the per order price

I was hoping to have it for my birthday so I could take some awesome pictures, but it's my birthday tomorrow so 🤷🏻‍♀️

This message was authored by Emma+McDonald This message was authored by: Emma+McDonald

Have you received your item yet as I'm still waiting aswel
This message was authored by emm10scott This message was authored by: emm10scott

No. I spoke to Sky yesterday who said it'll be another 2 to 3 weeks until delivery. So looking likely to be towards the end of September / early October!

This message was authored by kizz69 This message was authored by: kizz69

I've talked to a few members of the team. No members of customer support have any information on expected arrival of stock. They have the same information available as you do. 

Order placed with expected delivery in x number of weeks. It might be before the end of that period but equally, depending on availability, it could be later. 

Your order is in a queue, stock will become available and fulfil those orders accoridng to poaition in the queue, nobody has information available for you to advise how much stock will be available and when, or even whether your order will be fulfilled in the first, second or even third batch of available devices. Just sit tight and and you will be notified when they have an expected delivery date.

I'm in the same position by the way, ordered 2 pros on 26th, still (very impatiently) waiting for an expected delivery date.

This message was authored by Gax This message was authored by: Gax

Google Pixel Pro 9 delivery date?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has ordered and received their Google Pixel Pro 9 yet?

I ordered mine around a month ago but there's no status change from the start - Only says it's coming soon.......

Thanks in advance.

This message was authored by Andy2322 This message was authored by: Andy2322

Re: Google Pixel Pro 9 delivery date?

Same here still waiting I ordered on the 19th. 

This message was authored by aniwsO This message was authored by: aniwsO

Are there any updates on Pixel 9 pro delivery? Its been over 2 weeks and still in backorder

Any help

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Are there any updates on Pixel 9 pro delivery? Its been over 2 weeks and still in backorder

The most up to date information on your particular order should become available at:
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/track-sky-order

When your order is ready you should get an email from Sky, and then another from the courier (usually DPD) which will have details of your 1 hour delivery time slot.

Any mention of 'on back order' means there is no stock to allocate to your order. As customers we have no idea of stock levels or delivery timescales. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Gax This message was authored by: Gax

Re: Are there any updates on Pixel 9 pro delivery? Its been over 2 weeks and still in backorder

Yeah I get that thanks.....I was more just asking if anyone has actually received their order yet.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Gax 

My reply was aimed more at @aniwsO who had mentioned 'back order' in their thread title but really applies to you all. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Andy2322 This message was authored by: Andy2322

Re: Google Pixel Pro 9 delivery date?

Anyone had any updates yet? When I ordered says delivery was for today?  Now says on pre order screen 3 weeks for delivery.

This message was authored by Jeanni This message was authored by: Jeanni

I pre ordered a Rose Quartz Pixel 9 pro 256gb on the 18th August, like everyone else I've had no further information regarding delivery. I rang Sky today and was told the following:

the Hazel/Obsidian/ Porcelain should be ready for delivery in 2/3 weeks however the Rose Quartz will not be available for 4/6 weeks, unless it's got lower storage.......

I'm  thinking of cancelling despite getting a good deal and going for the Pixel 9 in Peony which is available now.

Hope this is of some help!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion