Discussion topic: Phone hasn’t worked since I’ve got on holiday, every number sky give me doesn’t work????

This message was authored by Oliver25 This message was authored by: Oliver25

Phone hasn’t worked since I’ve got on holiday, every number sky give me doesn’t work????

Phone hasn't worked since I've got on holiday with my wife and youngest son. I've tried to ring sky but every single number doesn't work, really starting to worry because all 3 phones are with sky and none of them work can't call locally and if someone were to happen (an accident) what the hell would we do . I've spent 5 days trying to get through to someone from sky this is absolutely ridiculous I can't speak to a human being and get this resolved??? 

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Phone hasn’t worked since I’ve got on holiday, every number sky give me doesn’t work????

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Oliver25  what country are you in as there have been issues reported in Spain/Lanzarote. Have you made sure your monthly spend cap is set high enough (a cap must be set, you can't have no cap set). Have you tried searching for and connecting to different local networks ? 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Phone hasn’t worked since I’ve got on holiday, every number sky give me doesn’t work????

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Also have you made sure the phones are set to abroad:

Apple:
Settings > Mobile Service > SIM Applications > Make sure this is set to Abroad.

Android:
Sky Menu App or SIM toolkit > Roaming > Make sure this is set to Abroad.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion