Discussion topic: Ordered phone

This message was authored by Shelby12345 This message was authored by: Shelby12345

Ordered phone

Went through a procedure of ordering a new phone and it got to the end saying 'order complete' but have not received any emails or anything? Has anyone had this before?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Ordered phone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As you have placed the order on a Sunday it is likely you will have to wait until Monday until the confirmation comes through, this is due to further checks that will take place which will not happen until Monday at the earliest after which you should receive confirmation of the order and you would then be able to track it here:

https://www.sky.com/ordertracking

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

As you have placed the order on a Sunday it is likely you will have to wait until Monday until the confirmation comes through, this is due to further checks that will take place which will not happen until Monday at the earliest after which you should receive confirmation of the order and you would then be able to track it here:

https://www.sky.com/ordertracking

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Shelby12345
Topic Author
This message was authored by Shelby12345 This message was authored by: Shelby12345

Oh yes that's understandable but I've had it before from sky when trying to purchase an I pad and it did the same thing but when I rang them they said it hadnt gone through due to not signing agreements,but the agreements didn't come up? Does that mean it hasn't come through because I haven't signed the agreement?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

You should receive an email with a link in it inviting you to sign the credit agreement within the next 24 hours or so.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion