Discussion topic: Ordered Samsung galaxy S24 ultra and a watch

This message was authored by Susan511 This message was authored by: Susan511

Ordered Samsung galaxy S24 ultra and a watch

I ordered a Galaxy S24 ultra and a galaxy watch 6 I was away when the package was delivered my son took delivery and I'm have opened the packaging today to find there is no phone in the package. 

I am speech impaired and tried using the relay UK service which sky offer to customers with accessibility needs yet the advisor refused to talk to me.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Ordered Samsung galaxy S24 ultra and a watch

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Susan511 wrote:

I am speech impaired and tried using the relay UK service which sky offer to customers with accessibility needs yet the advisor refused to talk to me.

Have you registered with the accessibility team first as per this:

Get in touch with our friendly accessibility team at the bottom of this article to find out how we can help you and/or anyone you live with, and to register your needs:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/accessibility-information-sky-mobile-broadband-and-talk-customers

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Susan511
Topic Author

Thanks for your reply I have registered with the accessibility team and the customer service representative had no knowledge of relay UK and kep saying they could not speak to them. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Susan511 
Once registered with the Accessibility Team there are different methods of communication with them but it might not be through Relay UK 
https://www.skyaccessibility.sky/

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Kelsingra This message was authored by: Kelsingra

Posted by a Sky employee

Hey @Susan511 

Thank you for joining our Community Forum!

As you mentioned that you are already registered with our Accessibility Team, you can contact them on their website:

https://www.skyaccessibility.sky/

If you go to their contact page and scroll down, you can see the option to contact them through Text Relay: 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky-accessibility

I hope this helps and the Team can resolve your issue fast 🙂

Fanni

Community ModeratorTeam Black

Susan511
Topic Author

Thanks for your reply unfortunately as adviser by the agent on Sunday evening my son called for me the advisor refused to speak to him despite being told he had authority on Sunday evening when I used text relay service, then I had to use chat which took me 40 to get past the bot asking me questions and referring me to call you when clearly I can't tried access team no good. Finally got through to an "expert" on the chat and told them my delivery arrived and the mobile phone was missing and only the watch was in the box and I was really concerned.

Their reply " so you want to return your device" 

Are you kidding me? A device I haven't even had. 

So now even more stressed and have to wait 3 days for it to be investigated which concerns me because I still have not had the ultra s24 in violet I ordered. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion